Boy, do I have a lot of things to show you! My internet has been out for a while (again!), so I am quite behind on layouts and show and tell. J But hang in there – I have some freebies, too, including a fun printable of lunchbox notes.
First up is Daily Memories by Adriana’s Café. Here are some layouts. I really like the one with my great-grandparents – the paper and lace make it feel so vintage! 🙂
…And the kit….
…And a cluster frame using Daily Memories that you can download here.
Adriana also has September’s Our Life in a Year out, too. Check out the kit.
I went hybrid with this one and made some fun printable notes – 8 of them, actually – that can be slipped into school or work lunches. I had so much fun with them that I just might have some next month with another of Adriana’s kits, except with a Halloween theme. (Hint, hint!) Here’s a peek at some of them.
And here’s a look at the notes in the download. (Click on image for larger view.)
Download the printable lunch notes here, then just print them out on 8.5 x 11 paper, cut them and stick them in lunches. Most of the notes are generic, but there are a couple school ones, too. In the download some blank ones are also included so you can customize the notes. Here are some other ideas and tips for notes:
- Print out and pre-cut several notes at one time so they’re ready to grab and go on a busy morning.
- Write a Bible verse to encourage or inspire.
- Add a knock-knock joke. What kid doesn’t love these?
- Is there a test coming up? A project at work? A deadline? Add a quote or Bible verse to let them know you’re thinking of them….
- Save all those random toys from party bags and Happy Meals and throw them in every once in a while, or pop in some stickers for a fun surprise.
- Write a personal note on pre-printed notes every now and then.
- Have Daddy write notes every now and then for the kids, too.
- …And don’t forget Daddy! Have your kids draw a picture on a note for his lunch.